The PhenQ Guide – Essay Writing Competition 2017
Here at The PhenQ Guide, we have the best writers that produce top class essays, articles, guides, and reviews. Do you want to beat us at our own game? The PhenQ Guide is very proud to announce that it’s hosting an Annual Essay Writing Competition! Show us that you have the skills that the best writers around have, and you will win $1500 as a reward for submitting a high-quality essay!
We are inviting you to showcase your talent in writing and prove to us that you have what it takes to produce a winning piece. If you have always felt that you are a great essay writer, now is the time for you to prove it.
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter the competition, you need to be enrolled in a university, high school or college. Send us a proof of your GPA, which should be not less than 3.0. The proof, together with your winning piece, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The best part about this competition is that submitting an entry is absolutely free!
To enter, you need to start getting inspiration and get to writing because we only accept entries until the 10th of February, 2018.
The winning entry will be announced on the website on the 20th of February, 2018.
All entries that have been submitted will be reviewed by our team of editors and Ph.D. writers here at The PhenQ Guide. They know what the best essay is composed of, so you have to impress them to get the chance to win as much as $1500!
You need to pick a topic for your essay. Just choose one from the list below:
- How important is exercise and weight loss?
- What are the benefits of exercising?
- How much does one have to exercise in order to lose weight?
- What is your take on slimming pills?
- Do slimming pills work?
- What are the pros and cons of using slimming pills?
- Will you recommend the use of slimming pills?
- How does one incorporate exercise into a busy lifestyle?
- What are the important things that one needs to remember before embarking on a fitness journey?
- Is a weight loss journey worth spending your time on?
Please read the guidelines for the competition in order for you not get disqualified.
- Plagiarism won’t be tolerated. What we want are original essays. Every entry will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism.
- The word count of each essay must be 1,000 to 2,000.
- All entries must be in American English.
- We will be accepting essays with pictures if the writer owns the rights for their publishing.
- Your contact details must be written on a separate page from your essay.
- We accept .rtf, .doc, and .odt types of files for your essays.
- By submitting an essay, you agree to the competition’s terms and condition You will also respect the judges’ final decision.
Good luck and may the best writer win!