PhenQ Vss Phen375 – Here Is The Comparison
We live in a world where plenty of choices are offered for us to choose from and, in many times, the choices can be overwhelming! This is true for weight loss supplements with dozens of products available in physical and virtual stores. The following comparison between two of the foremost products in the niche – PhenQ vs Phen375 – makes sense for this reason.
According to their manufacturers, PhenQ and Phen375 have proprietary blends that increases their efficacy in weight loss. PhenQ, for example, has α-Lacys Reset as its proprietary blend formulated to increase the metabolic and thermogenesis rates of the body. This means that the body can burn more fat and calories, especially when its regular and proper use is combined with a healthy diet, exercise and lifestyle program.
Of course, we don’t know the exact types and amounts of ingredients in each of the weight loss supplement’s proprietary blend – it’s kept secret for trademark reasons. But we do know that both these products contain a few common ingredients including:
• Caffeine, a chemical naturally found in coffee. This is a proven stimulant used to boost physical energy and mental focus, as well as in reducing hunger pangs so bingeing can be prevented.
• Capsimax powder, a blend of substances sourced from capsicum (i.e., black pepper and chili) plants. This blend increases the internal body temperature that, in turn, aids in faster burning of fat.
• Calcium carobonate, a form of calcium that aids in reducing the amount of fats stored in the body so faster weight loss can be achieved.
• Chromium picolinate, a mineral naturally found in green vegetables, meats and nuts. This contributes to appetite suppression – the lesser amount of food eaten, the lesser amount of calories to be burned.
• L-carnitine, a substance known to burn fat faster.
But herein stops the common things in terms of ingredients between PhenQ and Phen375. We have to emphasize that even a single ingredient can make a significant difference – and this is true in case of the PhenQ vs Phen375 comparison.
PhenQ also contains nopal, a substance derived from the nopal cactus. This plant contains abundant amounts of fiber and amino acids, the predecessor of proteins, which account for PhenQ’s higher effectiveness as a weight loss supplement.
Why is this so? Fiber suppresses appetite in general and hunger pangs in particular. When your diet is filled with fiber from fruits and vegetables, you will be less likely to feel hungry a few hours after eating. You will feel fuller after eating a fiber-rich meal or snack so you’re less likely to overeat, too.
Amino acids, the protein predecessors, also aids in weight loss in two ways. First, you will feel more energized after taking PhenQ so you have more physical energy for your workout. Second, your body will be more effective in removing excess fluid mainly by flushing it away – and we know how our body weight can be affected by the build-up of fluids (i.e., bloating).
Benefits and Side Effects
Both PhenQ and Phen375 are marketed as safe and effective weight loss supplements that:
• Burn stored fat and calories so faster weight loss can be achieved
• Suppress the appetite so that there’s less calories consumed with each meal
• Block the production and storage of fat in the body’s cells, especially in the problem areas like the waist, hips and thighs
• Improve the physical energy and mood of the user
When both PhenQ and Phen375 have similar weight loss-related benefits, the edge can then be decided by looking at the actual results, ease of use, and side effects.
PhenQ is considered as the more effective weight loss supplement because of its safer and faster results. Most of its users reported satisfactory to very satisfactory results with regular and proper use, usually with the weight loss range from five to nine pounds in a month. According to an independent scientific study, people who were on the PhenQ program lost 7.24% of their body fat and 3.44% of their body weight, as well as increased 3.80% of their muscle mass.
PhenQ is also easy to use. Just take one pill with your breakfast and lunch, which should be easy to remember.
Plus, its side effects incidence is negligible – most of its users reported no adverse side effects experienced. Even when there are side effects, these are usually mild in nature and resolve on their own after a few days of proper use.
In conclusion, the PhenQ vs Phen375 comparison ends up with PhenQ emerging as the winner! You can see for yourself by ordering and taking it now!